SI Style (Supporter/Influencer)
Leadership and Executive Coaching
Developing High-performance Teams
DEI Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training
My profile and approach has been described as friendly, and approachable, which helps create an environment when working with clients that encourages exploring and tackling challenges and difficult questions.
How can I help you?
• Seeking new ways of tackling present challenges
• Improving the performance of your teams
• Developing business strategies
• Ensuring that all employees are fully engaged and feel they belong and valued
How I work:
I offer a range of coaching packages from 3 – 12 sessions.
One of the main tools that I use is the DISC tool, which I find can quickly raise your own level of self-awareness, it also, develop your understanding of your colleagues. And it is very easy to apply.
Interesting facts about me:
• I have a passion for cooking and once appeared on an episode of Come Dine With Me.
• I enjoy travelling and learning more about the people and the cultures of the countries I visited.
• I successfully summited Kilimanjaro
I found Joe’s calm and friendly approach won over myself and my team and helped us to move towards the achievement of our individual and team