An interactive workshop with comprehensive handouts and live practice sessions, the beginners’ PRESENTsimple course addresses the three basics of presentation: Anxiety, Stagecraft and Script writing. In particular, this course focuses on tailoring your content to the 4 DISC ‘styles’ in order to fully engage every member of your audience.
This is a face to face workshop, which lasts aprocimately 4 hours and is sat in classes of 5-10 people.
- An understanding of your personal DISC style
- A thorough knowledge of other styles and how you interact with them
- The ability to spot people’s styles and use this knowledge accordingly
- The opportunity to access further DISC porducts at a reduced fee (details given in the workshop)
- Practical exercises to help you deal with pre-talk nerves
- A list of tips and tricks to help you use body language and eye contact when presenting
- Knowledge of vocal projection and exercises to help you speal more clearly
- A ‘how to’ guide for writing short speeches and creating great content tailored to any or all of the 4 DISC styles
- Feedback on your current style and the opportunity to take your skills to the next level
AFTER THE WORKSHOP
This course can be sat as a ‘one off’ or followed by an Advanced Public Speaking workshop. It can also be a precursor to one to one training or the procurement of additional DISC reports including Comparison and Productive Conflict reports, all at an extra cost.
PRESENTsimple is a subsidiary of DISCsimple and is provided by experienced DISCiples. If you are interested in this, or any of our other packages, please contact Sarah on sarah@DISCsimple.com or call her on her personal number 07778 746824.